Hawken parents are critical to the life and the community of the School. The relationship between parents and the School is one of reciprocity: the School provides services and communications; in turn, the School often relies upon enthusiastic parents to volunteer their time and talents.
Included here are links and information that Hawken parents will find useful.
Every parent or guardian of a Hawken student is automatically a member of the Parents’ Association. Parent input and participation is valued and encouraged; in fact, Hawken relies on parent support for many community programs.
To help support the school, we invite you to volunteer your time for an event or committee, or to participate in a fundraising endeavor. Parents are also invited to attend Parents’ Association meetings held throughout the year.
Volunteering connects new and current Hawken families and enhances the feeling of community among all constituencies.
- Selling for The Hawk’s Nest, Hawken’s school store
- Being a Class Parent
- Working at the Fall Family Fair
- Selling gift cards for Groceries for Hawken program
- Soliciting for the Annual Fund
- Helping at the Grandparent & Special Friends Days
- Aiding the Lyndhurst Librarian
- Volunteering in the Admissions Office
Parents can help raise funds for the School by participating in the following programs.
- Fall Family Fair
- Groceries for Hawken (Heinen’s and Giant Eagle gifts cards)
- Box Tops for Education
- The Hawk’s Nest – Hawken’s School Store
- Target’s “Take Charge of Education” Program
- Heinen’s ABC School Donation Program
- Giant Eagle “Apples for Students” Program
|Enrollment Deposit Information|
In order to enroll your child at Hawken School, families must submit the Enrollment Agreement via the Electronic Forms System link to the left. In addition, families should also submit the non-refundable tuition deposit amount indicated on the Enrollment Agreement. Deposits may be paid online using the links below for Electronic Payments or by mailing a check with the return envelope enclosed in your acceptance package.
• The online payment system requires a Student ID for families. For the purposes of this process, please enter the Student ID as the first initial of your child’s first name followed by the first four letters of your surname (for example, the Student ID for James Hawken would be, “JHawk”).
• Our payment processor, Sallie Mae, has a policy in place to prevent unintended duplicate payments. If more than one child is enrolling at Hawken, you may need to wait up to 10 minutes before paying deposits for multiple children using the same dollar amount and banking or credit card information. After the 10-minute delay, the second payment should go through.
|2013-2014 Tuition & Fees (Grades PS-PK)|Click here
for Hawken's 2013-2014 Tuition & Fees for grades PS & PK.
|2013-2014 Tuition & Fees (Grades K-12)|Click here
for Hawken's 2013-2014 Tuition & Fees for grades K-12.
|Tuition and Payment Plans|
For your convenience, Hawken School offers a variety of options for paying tuition and fees.
One Payment, One Percent Discount: To receive a 1% discount on your Hawken tuition you can make one, up-front payment by August 15. Please contact the Business Office at 440-423-2945 for the exact amount.Two Payments: If you would prefer to spread your payments out, 60% of your student's tuition and fees is billed to you July 15 and is due August 15. An invoice for the remaining 40% of tuition and fees will be mailed to you December 15 and payment is due January 15.
Monthly Payments: An alternative of making 10 monthly payments throughout the year is available through Tuition Management Systems. Click here for more information.Loan Option: Offering tuition payment plans since 2004, Your Tuition Solution has worked with families at over 1,200 schools nationwide. Details include low fixed-rate loans; flexible terms from 24-84 months; no application or origination fees; and no prepayment penalties. To apply, visit Your Tuition Solution and complete the secure online application.Questions?Contact Chuck Toth at 440-423-2072 or Donna Pacchioni at 440-423-2111.
|Student Accident Insurance|